- Relationship Building: Seven Powerful Rules
- Peeking Ahead to Q1? Why Ignoring Q4 is a Very Bad Idea
- What Motivates People in Referral Relationships?
- 7 Secrets to GREAT Customer Service
- Collaborate with your Competition? You Bet!
- Building Value for the Highly Informed Shopper
- How to Help Your Customer Influence the Buying Decision
- How Do You Get Inside Sales To Be Proactive?
- Sales: Four Ways to Be More Focused on Informing Customers
- Three Customer Service Secrets – True or False?
Featured Article4 Simple Steps to Building a Perfect ESCALATOR – not Elevator- Speech
The trouble with a classic elevator speech is that in tele-sales no one has the time or the inclination to hear what you have to say.
Communicating by phone is different than face to face where a suspect or a prospect will grant you a few more moments if only to be courteous. On the phone it is simple and easy for a prospect to terminate the call and that’s one of the main reasons why you need an escalator speech.
An escalator speech is an abbreviated version of an elevator speech and it is absolutely vital in the world...
Read More >>