- Relationship Building: Seven Powerful Rules
- Peeking Ahead to Q1? Why Ignoring Q4 is a Very Bad Idea
- What Motivates People in Referral Relationships?
- 7 Secrets to GREAT Customer Service
- Collaborate with your Competition? You Bet!
- Building Value for the Highly Informed Shopper
- How to Help Your Customer Influence the Buying Decision
- How Do You Get Inside Sales To Be Proactive?
- Sales: Four Ways to Be More Focused on Informing Customers
- Three Customer Service Secrets – True or False?
Featured Article12 Questions to Get a Jump Start on the Year Ahead
Each December, like many other people, I reflect on the year past and the year ahead. I focus this reflection with 12 questions. I note highlights and lessons learned; how I have evolved; the memorable moments and the various goals I’ve advanced towards – and more. Often, I’m surprised by how much I achieved. As we trudge through our busy lives we are often thinking about all we have not done or achieved. So I invite you to use these questions to take stock and consider your intentions and aspirations for 2013.
The Year Past:
1) What went well?
Read More >>